Friday, February 4, 2022

February 4, 2022 - Golf Game, Happy Hour, Packages

Well, my golf game at the scramble Wednesday deteriorated rather than improved. Luckily for me my three teammates played just about as poorly as I did so I didn't feel quite so bad. Better luck next month.

Last night there was a park Happy Hour at the pavilion. The gentleman who was the DJ is suffering from Stage 4 cancer and said this would be his last gig. We all went up to the Happy Hour to support him. He is from New Brunswick, Canada, and most of the music he played we thought was geared more to the Canadians in attendance. They were the only ones up dancing. Here is a picture of some of the dancers and a picture of the entire group. It was a nice crowd to acknowledge his effort.



A number of us left early and headed back to our campers for a small Happy Hour until well after dark. 

Today I was riding my bike to the mailbox and came across a camper across the road from us that looks like this.


There are just as many packages blocked from view by the truck. Do you think this person has an Amazon addiction that needs to be addressed? LOL. The truck license is from California. I don't know what it is all about. This evening everything is covered by a blue tarp (a good chance of rain predicted for tomorrow). It is unusual to see something like this in an RV park.

Kelly and I are going to Ruth Eckert Hall in Clearwater this evening to see the musical "American in Paris". Jennifer, the daughter of Kelly's friend, Mary, is the stage manager for this traveling show and got us comped tickets. It should be a great time and something different to do. All this laying around in the sun is getting old. LOL. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

September 6, 2024 - October 11, 2024 - Homer Repair and Florida Hurricanes

  My Blog Reflection We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once. Calvin Coolidge September 6, 2024: The transmission s...