Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 28, 2021 - Oak Tree Seeds

We are parked under a huge oak tree in the park. It is the time of year when the leaves fall off followed by seed bods with the new growth of leaves. This is about the third or fourth day of seed pods falling continuously. They fall like snow. If I am sitting outside I have to cover my drink or they fall in it as well as all over me. Here is a picture of the patio area. Which was just cleared off yesterday.

When  they all quit falling I will climb on the roof and blow all this seed junk off. 

It is pretty darn warm today - in the mid 80s with high humidity. Feels like Florida. Nothing planned for today, just a lazy Sunday. I took an hour this morning and got many of my tax records together for tax preparation as soon as we get home in April.

February 29th is my daughter Annie's wedding anniversary. I guess we will call them today and wish them well.








No comments:

Post a Comment

September 6, 2024 - October 11, 2024 - Homer Repair and Florida Hurricanes

  My Blog Reflection We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once. Calvin Coolidge September 6, 2024: The transmission s...