Sunday, August 9, 2020

August 9, 2020 - Headlight Renew on Homer

A problem we all face as our vehicles get older is the plastic headlight lenses turning yellow and fogging up. There are all kinds of products sold to make them look like new. Most involve cleaning, sanding, spraying, etc. Today I was browsing an RV website when someone asked what was the best product for getting the yellow off of headlights. The first answers given were to get "OFF" bug spray with Deet in it. Spray it on and wipe it off. I had some 'OFF' in Homer so I decided to try it. Here is the result.


I was astounded. It took all of 30 seconds to do two applications to the headlight on the left. I am really impressed. I don't know how long it will last but it is so cheap and fast to do that having to do it every few months would be no big deal.  Maybe it will keep bugs away so they don't splatter on the headlights as well. (LOL) Cool tip I'm sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 6, 2024 - October 11, 2024 - Homer Repair and Florida Hurricanes

  My Blog Reflection We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once. Calvin Coolidge September 6, 2024: The transmission s...