Sunday, January 30, 2022

January 29-30, 2022 - Weather

Here at the RV park in Florida we are all used to sitting out and visiting part of every day. The current cold weather is not allowing that comfortably. While it was sunny yesterday, it was way too cold to be outside. We decided to go to the Legion in Madeira Beach for lunch and listen to a little live music. On most visits to this Legion hall we sit on the patio overlooking the bay. I've posted pictures in the past. 

Yesterday there were whitecaps on the water and no one was even thinking about sitting outside. We sat inside and had a nice lunch. Unfortunately, the music didn't start until 4:00 p.m. so we had quite a wait for it to begin after we ate. Here is a picture of the ladies on their phones waiting for the music to start. The hall is decorated for Valentine's Day so I assume they will be having a dance.


The music started on time and we liked what they played. We stayed for a while but not a long time because we were all tired of sitting.


This morning may have set a record low here, I don't know. Here is the weather at 9:00 a.m.

Believe me this is cold for this area. I've had the furnace running and the electric fireplace running since 7:00 a.m. We will be staying inside all day and watching football games for entertainment. Tomorrow it is warming up some. The women have a wine-tasting scheduled. (Men are not invited.) Each participant brings a bottle of wine to taste. This will warm up the women and I guarantee they will have a good time!

Wednesday we have a golf scramble and I have been named team captain so I have to collect my team's money. I know all my teammates so it won't be hard to hunt them down. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

September 6, 2024 - October 11, 2024 - Homer Repair and Florida Hurricanes

  My Blog Reflection We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once. Calvin Coolidge September 6, 2024: The transmission s...